Thursday 27 September 2018

The amazing VR in the tomb

        The amazing VR in the tomb

on term 3 Kevin came with the VR again but it was about walking in the tomb and exploring inside the tomb. I saw a picture of these gods that the Egypt people believe in, I also saw lot's of hieroglyphics. On the handles we hold, there is a circle that you hold and It will show this kind of line that leads to this other circle, If you let go of the circle 
on the handles then it will take you to the other circle. The other control makes a flash light. I just stayed in the same spot because I was too scared to go anywhere else. I was trying to touch the hieroglyphics and the rocks but it did not work. I was SUPER DIZZY AFTER!. Then after that my turn was done it was some one else is turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment