Tuesday 25 September 2018

The creepy mummies

This week we have been learning how to write a report but another one about mummies. A mummy is a dead person. I have used pictures because it shows the people what does the thing I'm writing about look like. I really enjoyed writing the report.

Here is an example of my report about mummies.


The creepy mummies


                        Introduction
Mummies are important pharaohs that get buried also it is a dead person.



No! mummies do not look after us Because they are dead.

                                 Anubis
Anubis in Greek means god. Anubis has a mask called jacklle. Seth witch is another god that can make sand storms killed Anubis.

                          How to make a mummy
They wash the body with wine, Then they cut the side and take out the organs, They get the brain out with a hook and throw the brain away, instead of the heart because they think it is an important part. Then they put a salt called
natron then they wrap it up after, they leave it for 40 days to dry.
                      
                    Canopic jars
Canopic jars is where you put the stomach, intestines, liver and lungs. They put them in 4 different kind of jars, They are not just 4 jars there special.
                         

                                Sarcophagus          After, they put the mummies in the sarcophagus then put the sarcophagus in another one then in another then they put amulets in then place it in a secret chamber.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leipua It’s me Daniel I like how you told us about your creepy mummies.
    I felt amazed how you got information from searching up and putting it down on your work.
    When I read your work it was interesting how you described about how to make a mummy.
    My question is if you can put more information for the canopic jars.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel for commenting on my blog post I will make sure I put more information for the canopic jars.

      Delete

  3. Hi there Leipua I’m your friend Garv. I like the Title of your mummy report.I like the way how you put your photo in the middle i’m happy.
    Next time you could put your photo in the sides not in the middle.
    Is there any more information about canopic jars.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Garv I all ready put more information on the canopic jars. I don't get why you said you are happy when I put the photo in the middle, then you say to put it to the sides instead of the middle?.

      Delete