Friday 19 October 2018

My exsited cool holiday

This week we have been writing a recount on our holiday. A recount is something that has already happened in the past. In my recount I put awesome Adjectives in and coloured them in as well, Also similes, It makes the story more interesting for the reader.

                 My exsiting cool holiday
A holiday is when you can relax and when you can go to amazing places, so you don’t have any school.
                         Thursday


On Thursday I  DASHED out of the house to the movies with my amazing Mum and dad also my brothers, The movie we were going to watch was the funniest man in the world johnny English. Before we went to watch the movies we went to the kids Conner to colour, first I was shy then I was not because I was going to colour in  the amazing Christopher robin!!!. During the movie we ate snacks it sounded like a mouse biting on plastic. When we were watching my dad was sleeping he was snoring so loud like a lion That no one could hear!!. People were looking at us I was SO EMBARRASSED, so I turned into flash  by shaking him so fast and started to try and wake him up but my hands were tired and I went to sleep as well.


                     
                                

                              Friday 

On Friday I went to laser tag It was in new lynn. I was playing with my dad also brother, we were teams. We were my favorite colour blue. I got lost It was soooo SPOOKY  but then I finally found my dad and brother. We lost I was sad. Then we went to get tokens so we started to play and we won some tickets, we used them to buy amazing prizes, I wanted to get SLIME but I just got lame lollipops.







                           Sunday    

On Sunday we were driving around, I went with my family. We were driving around penrose. We were looking at houses with Tongan flags. There was lights on fences I was looking at it for to long so my eyes were about to BURST  out of my beautiful face.
 There were flags hanging everywhere it was like hanging pigs in the butcher It was like pig land. There was a lot of red because of the flags It was like blood. There were people doing designs I was imagining that it was the peaceful island of Tonga.




No comments:

Post a Comment