Wednesday 14 November 2018

summer learning journey practice

Today we have resisted the summer learning journey but it's just a run through. I am going to write about my favourite meal. My favourite meal is burgers with chips. I like it because It taste so amazing and the chips are so crispy, the burgers are full of different flavours, also it is nice with a touch of sauce. We buy the amazing burgers from the burger master place...... BURGER KING. I always get the same thing over and over again. I almost get it every day. I also like having it with my favourite drink mountain dew.


2 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Leipua
    I really like how you described how much you love burgers and fries! you came up with some really exiting words such as "Amazing!" And the fact that you said that burger king was the master burger making place was really true! Keep the great work
    From Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuumy food I think this is from wendys I love your faroiyt food and, maby you can tell us your fafrouit drink blog you later.

    ReplyDelete