Wednesday 21 August 2019

My holiday highlights

hello guys it's me Leipua and this is my holiday highlights. i hope you guys like it and enjoy it. 


HOLIDAY HIGHLIGHTS

My holiday highlights were getting to spend amazing time with my loving family, I also got to go and sleep over at my aunt's house and spend time with my uncle who has cancer, During that time it was my baby brothers birthday, he’s a bit annoying but I still love him, he was turning four years old, we went on a fairy for his birthday, we also went to the beach. After that we went to the movies and watched shazam. 

It was a interesting movie to watch, It was also terrifying to watch because there was enormous hungry demons in the movie. By the time we got home my little brother asked me if he can go on the addicting ps4 (fortnite), I told him to tell my dad or mum, he asked my mum, she would usually say no but she said yes because it was his amazing wonderful birthday. He had the time of his life. After That we arrived at my aunt's house roundabout 7:38 o'clock we were praying for my uncle because he has cancer, after all of that happen we had a big feed, the food we ate was pig and pizza, also takeaway. After we ate me and my brother also cousins played hide and seek outside in the dark is was so spooky I was hiding behind this old car, I felt like I was in the haunted goosebumps movie. I was the second person that got found, my brother was the first one who got found. Me and my brothers were the seekers because they were going to hide inside the house because it has better spot’s. When we were about to go and hunt them down like angry hunters our mum told us were going, so we went to tell them that we were going home, before we went home we got some frozen cokes.

My lowlights were not getting to eat my enormous eminem's easter egg because when I went to sleep over at my aunt's house, while I was gone my brother’s took my eminem's easter egg out of the fridge and ate it, there was only a little bit the size of a blue and white striped pen. I was sad but they buyed me another one which made me feel way more better than before. I still gave them some to eat because I felt sad for them, because they might have felt like it wasn't fair.  
 




1 comment:

  1. 😀Hello Leipua I really like your work. I am sure you had a happy and good holiday. I think you should put a like more full stop. bye and have a good day😁

    ReplyDelete