Friday 23 November 2018

The day I'll never forget

This week we have been writing about a story. Our teacher was reading it to us first then we had to write about it. I found it interesting because know one found El Dorado and I wanted to write about it.

Here is an example about The day I'll never forget.


              The day I'll never forget
The story of, the day I’ll never forget

Once upon a time I was walking through the whole city of El dorado and looking if they were ok, the kids were rushing to their parents and told them” The golden man”, the parents came out of their houses and started cheering. As I was going back to my golden kingdom. It was dark, me and my soldiers heard people talking, we knew it was the spanish people, I sent two warriors to see what are they doing, as they came back they told me they were making a plan to hurt us. After they told me that then I told them to go tell my people to come and gather in my golden kingdom, all of the people were In the golden kingdom, I told my warriors to make a trap, my warriors showed me the trap it was good enough, when the spanish people entered it was just two men, I was up on a tree covered in green dust so I was camouflage, when they took a few more steps I quickly threw the trap on them, then I got down with my warriors and said” where's the rest of you” they said the rest is coming back the next day, we made them disappear into the deep jungle. In the morning I went to get some food with my warriors for the whole entire city, when we came back with the food, the whole city came and ate, The spanish people didn’t come that day,so at night I went to kill a big jaguar as I came back, I used the jaguar skin for a nice blanket, days passed and they still did not come to attack, one day my soldiers went to get water, They came Running back  with scratches everywhere,Then said to me” The spanish people are back” as we were still talking we heard footsteps outside of my golden kingdom. It was getting closer and closer, when they it was just one person coming to check what's happening in the city. When he went back I told all of my toughest warriors to get ready for war, when the warriors lined up the british heard there footsteps and attacked my warriors. The war went on for a long time. The war ended at midnight, WE WON THE WAR , only 18 of my warriors died but all of the british people died. The next day we had a big party. Then the rest of the days were normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment