Friday 27 July 2018

My beautiful Holiday

This is about my wonderful also sad holiday,hope you like it,please leave a comment.


On my holiday I went to work with my grandpa also brother It was so frustrating I felt like to sleep😴 . We were building fences. I went with them because I needed to help with the work. I went on Monday with them. I also went to the movies,I watched the amazing ant man and the wasp. It was a wonderful movie. we went there for my cool birthday. I had to go to extreme because my brother's wanted to go there,I went with my brothers,mum,also handsome dad. ðŸ˜ŽI went to the airport to say bye to my auntie. we went with my family to say goodbye to her.😖

6 comments:

  1. Your school holiday was very busy with having to help your papa at work, but also having to squeeze in all the little activities we planned for you guys. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed your holiday son. It's a pitty we have to work during the holidays, hence, why we had to wait for the weekend to take you guys out. Anyway good job on sharing your story about the school holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mum I really apreshate it, Another thank you for commenting on my blog post.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing about your holidays Leipua. Can you tell me more about the movie? What was it about? What date was your birthday? I had my birthday in the holidays too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you My birth day was in the holiday july the 13th.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete